I love to have adventures, explore, and just have fun! I bring along my dogs whenever possible so they can partake in the fun of being adventurous too. They seem to get a kick out of it. They might be small, but they are mighty. They travel with me just about anywhere and everywhere. Life is too short not to play hard and have fun. Sometimes my risk vs. gain judgement factor goes on hiatus and I sometimes tend to do risky things. Some of my favorite things to do is hike, kayak, and ski, but I'm game to try just about anything once.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Welcome to Adventure Girl's blog

Hi! I'm Dawn, the self appointed Adventure Girl. I love everything outdoors, and I take my two dogs with me whenever I can. (You can check out there blog here. )  Some of my favorite outdoor activites include hiking, kayaking, and just recently skiing! I also participate in an outdoor activity called geocaching. Basically, you use military technology to find boxes of trinkets in the woods. :-) Click this geocaching link to find out more, or just google it. Please bear with me as I am still fairly new to blogging. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment