I love to have adventures, explore, and just have fun! I bring along my dogs whenever possible so they can partake in the fun of being adventurous too. They seem to get a kick out of it. They might be small, but they are mighty. They travel with me just about anywhere and everywhere. Life is too short not to play hard and have fun. Sometimes my risk vs. gain judgement factor goes on hiatus and I sometimes tend to do risky things. Some of my favorite things to do is hike, kayak, and ski, but I'm game to try just about anything once.

Monday, December 5, 2011

December bike ride

Nice day for a chilly ride
I know right? A bike ride in December in snow country? This year I'm totally thankful for, a so far, dry (yet very cold) winter. It's the first week of December and we have NO snow to speak of (hope I didn't jinx it). So I'm being sure to take advantage of such great weather. The other day we went for a small 2.5 mile bike ride and did a little caching. Including placing a new cache on the Almanor Recreation Trail.

A particularly evil cache I placed

Here's to hoping the weather holds out a little longer for some more hiking and biking opportunities. Happy trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment