I love to have adventures, explore, and just have fun! I bring along my dogs whenever possible so they can partake in the fun of being adventurous too. They seem to get a kick out of it. They might be small, but they are mighty. They travel with me just about anywhere and everywhere. Life is too short not to play hard and have fun. Sometimes my risk vs. gain judgement factor goes on hiatus and I sometimes tend to do risky things. Some of my favorite things to do is hike, kayak, and ski, but I'm game to try just about anything once.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

1000 caches found!

Well this was the big week that I hit 1,000 geocaches found. We picked a fun and exciting cache for #999 and #1000. #1,000 was a nocturnal cache called " Nocturnal Mission: Eyes of Bigfoot". We followed "the eyes" a little less than 1/4 mile into the woods, dodging lights from cars on a near by road for about 20 mins until we found the red eyes, and of course, the cache.

#999.. INSIDE the log, had to crawl in a ways

the big #1,000!
Geocaching has indeed lead me to some adventurous and fun times, but I must say that these two are in my top favorites. Not because of the numbers they represented, but because of the interesting fun they allowed me to indulge on.

No comments:

Post a Comment